Iphone tutorial will discuss about how to reboot iphone 6 or soft reset iphone 6 . Sometimes we need a routine to restart the iphone that we have. Because the iPhone will restart make it fresh again. If your iphone never restarted, the possibility of waste resulting from the application for some time will accumulate and make you feel slow iphone.
This way, you can use it if your iPhone is experiencing a hardware malfunction. Such as the home button, power button, or volume buttons. Follow the steps below
How to reboot iphone 6 or soft reset iphone 6
Reboot iphone using assistive touch
- Go to Settings -> General, select Accessibility
- Scroll down and find assistive touch
- Enable assistive touch, after that you will see a button similar to the home button on the iPhone screen.
- Press the touch tab and then help you choose the device
- Press and hold the tab lock screen, after a slider appears that instructs you to turn off the iPhone. Scroll to the right and your iphone will die.
- To turn your iphone again, you only need to charge your iphone. After a few minutes your iphone will live again.
Reboot iphone using reset network setting
This is similar to how to reset iphone using iCloud, but for now that is removed are the network settings on the iphone. By using this method, you will lose all network settings on your iphone
- Go to setting
- The final step chooses “reset network settings” after which you will be asked to confirm again as directed.
Reboot iphone using system
- Press and hold ( sleep/wake ) button
- After appearing (the slider to power off), scroll to the right to turn off
- To turn on again, press and hold the power button
Force restart / soft reset iphone 6
- Press and hold the power button and the home button for about 10 seconds
- Remove the pressure after the apple logo appears on the screen iphone
Iphone tutorials on how to reboot iphone 6 or soft reset iphone 6 may be useful for all. I am here just want to share and learn to write English. grammar sorry if I did not use either.